Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Brief Update


Click on the map to see a full-scale version, so long as you're not using a dial-up connection!

This week I discovered online the map that Captain William Clark drew after returning to St. Louis, and now I'm busy trying to absorb it. Most of their route was pretty straightforward (apart from actually having to travel it), but in the Rocky Mountain vicinity it gets a little complex, especially since the Corps of Discovery split up on the return trip eastward.

I want to write about the routes that the expedition took through this region, using the map as a reference. As soon as I'm ready I will do so.

I'm also setting up an account on Facebook. If you would like to connect over there please send an email to the address given on my profile page, telling me how I can find you on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment